Timber Crib Pale Ale
A straight forward American Pale Ale with a clean, quenching finish featuring a light malt backbone supporting fresh, bright and floral hops.
Style American Pale Ale
Big Pine IPA
Our version of a west coast IPA. It’s big and it’s piney with lots of dank and resiny hops thrown late into the boil. It has big aroma and delicious stickiness.
Style American IPA
Deacon Seat Hefeweizen
An easy drinking German wheat beer that’s great any time of the year.
Style German Hefeweizen
Belgian Waffle Maple Quad
Belgian Quad brewed with maple sap.
Style Belgian Quad
Camboose Double IPA
This is our big brother of beers. Hoppy would be an understatement although it remains balanced and is still very drinkable. A huge citrus and floral band in every whiff and the big malt bill carries the rest home.
Style American Double (Imperial) IPA
SEASONALS, SPECIALS & MORE
Here is the list of other beers we’ll be brewing in the future. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep updated on when they’ll be available!
– Double IPA brewed with maple sap.
– Imperial Stout brewed with maple sap.
Matrimonial Kāk Stout
– Think date squares in a glass.
Log Driver Wheat
– Uber hopped American wheat ale. – Available at: Westwinds
– Pembroke, ON
– Belgian Dubbel made with Spruce Tip Syrup.
Saison des Chutes
– Belgian Saison with a little extra.
Cant Hook IPA
– American IPA to get you hooked on hops.
Pointer Boat Porter
– A nice & rich English porter.
– A wee table beer at 2.5% abv but still big on flavour.
Whipple Tree Extra Pale Ale
– Lighter than a pale ale but with lots of hops for it’s size.